Tuesday 17 July 2012

Disco Charge (preview from forthcoming album)




A little taster from my forthcoming album which I hope to get out after the summer. This ones very much taking it's cues from early nineties breakbeat driven house, the sort of stuff being released by the the likes of William Orbit's Guerilla Records in their early days.
If the demands there I'll probably sneak a limited vinyl release out ahead of the album over the summer months.
Quick reminder about the Boondoggle party at the Electric Social in Brixton this Saturday where I'm DJing alongside Electric Boogie from ISM Records & Pink Lloyd - http://www.facebook.com/events/380869798643929/ - And if you've made it all the way to Brixton on Saturday stick around for the On The Roof party on the Sunday with Norman Jay and my Carnival cohorts Sancho Panza. A little piece of West London magic bang in the heart of Brixton!